Physio Omega by PhysioTru is the heart attack fighter supplement that is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and known to deliver healthy benefits for healthy and optimal support to your heart. Physio Omega is the all-natural, powerful supplement designed to prevent the occurrence of heart conditions, including heart attacks. Developed by renowned specialist, Dr. Sam Walters, Physio Omega is the ultimate blend of EPA, DPA and DHA fatty acids that revive heart health and provide energy to other parts of the system.
What Physio Omega Deals With?
The most common type of heart disease that leads to strokes and heart attacks is coronary heart disease. It has been estimated that over 60,000 deaths occur anually in America due to heart attacks and strokes. This estimation includes both the male and female population. This detailed Physio Omega Review lists the symptoms and signs that inflate the risk of having heart diseases.
- Asymmetrical heartburns
- Vomiting and stomach bloating and ache
- Pain in jaws travelling to the cervical area
- Exhaustion that is caused due to regular chores
- Coughing without any infection
- Sleep Apnoea and Snoring
- Chest pain
Genetics is also one of the prime reasons for triggering heart disorders and attacks in the common population. However, with lifestyle changes and a stable diet you can make your heart healthily moving. One of the best changes is the natural remedy suggested by Dr. Sam Walter called “Seven Second Tricks” in morning. It is also referred as “Missing Omega” by Dr. Sam. This is where Physio Omega comes to your rescue and provides you all new and natural combination of fatty acids that will revive and boost your heart health, while lowering the risk of developing heart conditions.
About Dr. Sam Walters
Dr. Sam Walters is a general physician and heart specialist sprouting from Wellspring Clinic in Arizona as a Naturopathic Medical Doctor. He has rich experience of over 44 years on clinical practices and is also a renowned lecturer, author and consultant to government bodies like NASA. Dr. Walters has expertise in the field of nutrition and preventive healthcare. He is also an active figure in media, thereby holding a robust position in varied domains including
- American Association of Bariatric Physicians
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Diplomat of Association Council on Applied Clinical Nutrition
- American Association of Bariatric Physicians
What are the Claims of Physio Omega Given By PhysioTru?
Physio Omega is the supplement designed at a Florida based facility called PhysioTru and this formula claims to enhance heart health significantly. It is known to lower the risk of heart attacks if you use it regularly as well as lower the level of bad cholesterol, improve brain functions and increase the overall energy to keep one productive. This Physio Omega Review analyzes the claims made by PhysioTru.
Some of the claims made by the manufacturer include:
- Most effective and 10 times potent formula
- Toxin free and free from rancidity because it undergoes a 300 point based inspection
- Comprises missing omega DPA, DHA along with EPA
- Extracted substances from Menhaden Fish that are caught in wild waters of Atlantic Ocean
- The fish oil present in the formula is processed through molecular filtration to get concentrated omega 3 preparation
Key Components of Physio Omega and Its Working Process!
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid or EPA – This is most popular essential fatty acid which is not naturally synthesized by the human body and hence it must be included in your regular diet. The prime source of this fatty acid is freshwater fish as salmon. It plays a pivotal role in reviving your heart health and benefits other functionalities of your body. This substance also lowers blood pressure, triglycerides and reduces the risk of clot formation. It also improves the arterial health which is the predisposing factors of heart diseases.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid or DHA – This is another popular and widely used omega 3 fatty acid that is good for brain development in early childhood. This substance is responsible for maintaining healthy brain functions later in life. This substance makes about 90 percent of omega fatty acids in the brain and over 20% of the total fatty acid content. The prime sources of DHA include shellfish, fish oils and special kind of algae. It can also be used for other normal functionalities of the body which include lowering triglycerides, maintaining healthy eye functions and fighting inflammation.
- Docosapentaenoic or DPA – It has been estimated that over $3billion are spent every year in the USA over Omega3 fatty acid supplements but generally only the supplements that comprise EPA and DHA combinations. People today usually focus more on DPA which is extracted from oily fish and krill. However, the manufacturer of Physio Omega claims that the omega 3 supplement is designed by using DPA sourced from Menhaden fish. The DPA extracted from this fish has anti-inflammatory properties that play a crucial role in body and support the heart health and functioning.
Benefits of Physio Omega – Physio Omega Review
Some of the attributes of Physio Omega are as follow:
- Triple guarantee by PhysioTru
- Expensive but original oil processing
- Optimal source of oils
- Made in USA and approved by FDA
- Easy instruction and easy to take (2 capsules in the morning)
- It contains powers of DPA, EPA and DHA
- There are no fish burps because of superior grade oil combination
The manufacturer guarantees that Physio Omega comprises of the missing Omega and all the required substances to improvise your heart health.
PhysioTru stands by their word and their product and we take that into consideration when writing this Physio Omega Review. This is why the customer has a full 60 days to try Physio Omega and put it to test.
The Pricing of Physio Omega and If Any Discounts Available
The total cost you need to pay for a monthly supply of Physio Omega is only $97. However, if purchased from its official website, a 31% awaits you. So, the total amount you need to pay after discount is $67 for a month supply of Physio Omega.